2011年1月27日星期四

I found the ancient river-stone storefront of the matriarch of guides

"In a rambling sloven of alleys, which served both as walkways and gutters, I found the ancient river-stone storefront of the matriarch of guides. Half-hidden in shadows, illuminated by a single candle dangling from a hook in the wattle, an replica Movado 1604448 WoMen's watch enormously fat female, tented in a loose robe of white fabric, embarrassingly sheer, regarded me with open suspicion. After a few offers I found offensive, including a tour of underground catacombs filled with human dead, she took the last of my scrip and passed me through a rag-hung arch to a young member of the guild who, she said, might be able to help.

“There is treasure on Erde-Tyrene, young Forerunner,” she added in a dulcet baritone, “as you have no doubt deduced through careful research. And I have just the boy for you.”It was here, in the humid shadows of a reed shack, that I met replica Movado 1605587 WoMen's watch Chakas. My first impression of the bronze-skinned, half-naked human, with his greasy shock of black hair, was not favorable. He kept looking at me, as if we had met before-or perhaps he was seeking a weak spot in my armor. “I love solving mysteries,” Chakas said. “I, too, seek lost treasure.

It is my passion! We will be friends, no?”I knew that humans, as lower beings, were deceitful and tricky. Still, I had few choices. My resources were at their limit. A few hours later, he led me through pitch-black streets to another neighborhood, filled with hamanune, and introduced me to his partner, a gray-muzzled Florian. replica Movado 1605697 WoMen's watch Surrounded by a mob of diminutive youngsters and two stooped, elderly females-I think-the Florian was cheek-stuffing the last of a supper of fruit and plates of pounded, shapeless raw meat.The Florian said that his ancestors had once frequented a ring-shaped island at the center of a great, flooded crater.

没有评论:

发表评论