2011年1月27日星期四

They're going to try pumping out some songs from three moons past

Chakas returned, shaking his head. “They're going to try pumping out some songs from three moons past,” he said. “Merse rarely invent new tunes. It's a kind of cycle.”With a sharp lurch, the boat spun about on its mast axis. I dropped to the deck and lay beside my armor. I had paid the humans well. Chakas had heard strange tales of replica watch gift ancient forbidden zones and secret structures within Djamonkin Crater.My researches among the Miners' files had led me to believe there was a decent chance there was real treasure on Erde-Tyrene, perhaps the most sought-after treasure of all, the Organon-the device which could reactivate all Precursor artifacts.

It had all seemed to fit together-until now.Where had I been guided wrong?After a jaunt across sixty light-years and a second, trivial journey of a hundred million kilometers, I might never get any closer to my ultimate goal.Merse broke the suce on our starboard side, flexing gray-purple fans and shedding ribbons of water. I could replica Movado Rondiro 0606007 Ladie's Watch hear long black teeth gnawing at the wooden hull.The journey from Edom to Erde-Tyrene took a long and boring forty-eight hours, entry into slipspace being deemed unnecessary for a routine supply trip across so short a distance.

My first live view of the planet, through the open port of the supply craft, revealed a glowing, jewel-like orb of greens and browns and deep blues. Much of the northern hemisphere was lost in cloud and glacier. The third planet was passing through a period of deep cooling and expanding ice floes. Compared with Edom, long past its best eon, Erde-Tyrene was a neglected paradise.Certainly wasted on humans. I queried my ancilla replica Movado Rondiro 0605964 Ladie's Watch about the truth of their origins. She responded that to the best of Forerunner research, humans had indeed first arisen on Erde-Tyrene, but over fifty thousand years ago had moved their interstellar civilization outward along the galactic arm, perhaps to flee early Forerunner control. Records from those ages were sparse.

没有评论:

发表评论